Hire Joyce / Earth Mama®
Joyce is dedicated to encouraging people to look honestly and realistically at the scale of environmental damage to our planet, then to do something to reverse the devastation. She reminds audiences of the importance of having a good attitude about a change to sustainability, then presses the PLAY button and calls us all to Sing The Change!
Even the most gruesome tasks are easier if we approach them with humor, and whistle or sing while we work. Earth Mama concerts and presentations do just that. Many years of Helping Heal The Planet One Song At A Time with vastly diverse audiences, have made Joyce a pro at touching the heart and funny bone of any audience.
Meeting planners report that they book and rebook Earth Mama® because her presentations are high-energy, high-content and highly entertaining. Hundreds of references are available. Thousands of people are singing along. Millions more are wanted!
Joyce Rouse performs various kinds of programs aimed at different audiences. See program descriptions below. Please contact us to discuss more ideas, or to customize a program just for your audience.
Schools • Libraries • Civic Clubs
- Party for the Planet - Interactive fun for all ages, with colorful props that involve the crowd. Uses non-traditional teaching methods to reach those who might otherwise miss vital concepts of ecology and sustainability. The theme of the concert is Love and Respect for the Earth and its fragile systems.
- Summer Reading
- Earth Day
- Virginia Beauty, A Musical Tour of the Commonwealth
Concerts • Retreats • Workshops
- Once Upon a Universe— A musical telling of the Universe Story, our Deep Time History
- Standing on the Shoulders of Greatness
- Celebrate Earth
- Song Weaving with Speakers - Earth Mama appears as part Muse, part Jester, to weave musical transitions through your kaleidoscope of workshops, seminars, and meetings that make up the event. Customized to your theme and punctuated with "inside-humor" to make your guests feel a part of something really special, this program also includes a final concert to unite the strands of learning, relieve the stresses associated with any large event, and inspire your participants to carry your message forward as they depart.
- Customized program to your event theme
- Informal, fun, singalongs for gatherings in your home.
- Themes of your choosing— musical genre, seasonal, local eco issues
- Up close and personal with plenty of interaction
- Brought right to your door!