Skip to main content

Guidelines for Using Earth Mama's Music

Rouse House Music, (ASCAP), is the music publisher for all Joyce Rouse's songs. Please respect applicable law as regards to reprinting lyrics or using audio recordings for anything other than personal use. Out of fairness for the livelihood of all musicians you are asked to refrain from creating unauthorized audio copies of CDs.

If you are intending to reprint any of Joyce Rouse lyrics for liturgical celebrations, retreat programs, song books, magazines, books, bulletins, or other printed material, permission or notifying the publisher (Rouse House Music, LLC) is appreciated.

The purchasing of a "One Time Use License" or an "Annual License" is necessary for the reprinting of Earth Mama's music. A "Synchronization License" is required when using the audio version of a song for any Power Point or video presentation. Please contact us at 276-773-9999 or and we will gently walk you through the process.

If you want to make your own recording of any of Earth Mama's songs, a written request, including a description of your project, is requested. In this case a "Mechanical License Agreement" will be sent to you. A "Master Recording License", is required when a prerecorded Earth Mama/Rouse House Music song is being used for any film, DVD show, or other sound recording project.

Please plan on 30 days for processing any license. Rush charge may be added for quick turnaround.

Thank you in advance for being responsible in this matter.